Facilitated by Michele Juliana, Principal, Technology and Management Consulting at RSM US
As part of a digital transformation strategy, a new brand, Microsoft 365, was launched in 2016 with a broad reach and many customer applications – including Finance, Operations, Sales, Service, Marketing, Retail and Talent. However, there is still some confusion in the marketplace along with much enthusiasm about the capabilities and potential use of these applications.
Have a practical discussion with an implementation partner and a customer to address the following questions:
- What business issues does this platform address?
- How does Dynamics 365 compete with Salesforce and other SAAS offerings?
- What is included, how is it priced, and who is the target audience?
- How does it fit within the Microsoft suite of applications?
- What are the limitations and concerns?
The Roundtable will be immediately followed by Customer Connect from 10am to 11:30am.