You might be familiar with PBJ's weekly edition or their annual Book of Lists. Discover how to use these long-trusted resources and the new online tools and databases to make your prospecting and business development easier.
You will learn:
- How to use the Business Journal and its resources to enhance your business intelligence, achieve your sales goals, and grow your business
- Techniques for finding what you need from the Business Journal in less than 30 minutes each week
- How to recognize sales leads within news stories and features
- How to use this information to become a better networker and expand your business connections
- How to get contact information for more than 10,000 local professionals instantly through our downloadable online database (updated daily with fresh leads)
Your registration includes a free copy of the current issue of the weekly edition and a delicious catered lunch.
Space is limited so register now to ensure your spot. Registration closes at noon the day before the seminar or until session is sold out.