Philadelphia Zoo is adding a little green to your Halloween with the return of Boo at the Zoo! Bring your family and little ones for a day of spooky adventures:
- Put on your favorite costume and set out on a trick-or-treat safari!
- Take a walk through Philadelphia Zoo’s not-so-scary Extinction Graveyard to learn about the extinction of species around the world. You’ll be shocked to see that some of your favorite creatures could be extinct in the wild in 15 years!
- Enjoy festive fall offerings available for purchase throughout the Zoo: hot apple cider, reusable Boo at the Zoo trick-or-treat bags and much more!
- Run wild through our hay bale maze on Impala Lawn.
- Pose for a festive harvest picture in front of the giant pumpkin wall!
*Please Note: *Halloween costumes with toy guns and weapons and adult masks are prohibited.
Add Some Creepy Crawly Fun to Your Overnight!
Guests who book an overnight experience on October 20, 21, 27 or 28 have the added bonus of early entrance to Boo at the Zoo! Overnighters can beat the crowds and access premium parking with an arrival the night before! Also featured at Boo at the Zoo overnights are spooky activities and a haunted night hike throughout the Zoo.