The Eigen X delivery teams use Agile methodology to implement solutions that provide rapid business value
CRM and Workflow– Using data to create business agility requires an organization that can respond rapidly to changes in the customer base and sales pipeline. The Eigen X team deploys industry leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications for:
- SalesForce Automation
- Call Center and Service Center Management
- Mobile Workforce Solutions
- Business Workflow Automation
Analytics – For business executives, the value of big data is measured by the ability of the analytics and reports to impact business performance. Ever more demands are placed on IT to deliver flexible, accurate tools to the desktops and mobile devices of business users.
- Reporting and data analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) analytics
- Enterprise Performance Management
Business Intelligence / Data Management – Obtaining maximum value from data means optimizing the capture, quality, and delivery of the immense volume of data generated in many different formats within your organization. Eigen X can assist in your transition to Data Agility in each key data management area:
- Data Capture and Update Process
- Database Architecture and Design
- Data Quality Process Improvement
- Master Data Management
User Experience — Our solutions provide a rich and smooth experience for all users. We accomplish this level of detail by following four elements of a user experience: Value, Usability, Adaptability, and Desirability.
Agile & IT Strategy
- IT Strategy: Assisting clients to successfully assess, plan, implement, and manage their IT initiatives with an emphasis on supporting and aligning the enterprise’s business and IT goals.
- Transition to Agile: Assisting clients in making the transition from Waterfall to Agile by providing Agile coaches and trainers, who have real-world Agile process experience, and will work with clients to ensure Agile methodologies deliver tangible and lasting results in their organization. We also provide highly skilled and experienced Certified Scrum Masters to help clients run Agile projects.
- Package Software Implementation: Working with clients to ensure their packaged software implementations maximize business value and return on investment. Our teams help clients run implementation utilizing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum, and Kanban methodologies
Collaboration and Social – With an explosion of data available for businesses, there is an increasing challenge to capture, manage, ensure quality and share data across increasingly diverse, distributed business teams.
- Deployment of collaboration solutions
- Social Media solutions
- Delivery of data across flexible platforms (mobile, social, cloud)
- Program Management Office (PMO): Providing sustainable services and solutions, such as portfolio, project and program management, which focus on the business portfolio, specific programs and individual project results.
Cloud-based Delivery: Cloud-based delivery is a flexible alternative to many software solutions. In the past, people would run applications or programs from software downloaded on a physical computer or server in their building, cloud computing allows people access the same kinds of applications through the internet.
So why are so many businesses moving to the cloud? It’s because cloud computing increases efficiency, helps reduce cash outlay for solution delivery and offers many more benefits.
- Flexibility: The second a company needs more bandwidth than usual, a cloud-based service can instantly meet the demand because of the vast capacity of the service’s remote servers.
- Disaster recovery: When companies start relying on cloud-based services, they no longer need complex disaster recovery plans. Cloud computing providers take care of most issues, and they do it faster.
- Increased collaboration: Cloud computing increases collaboration by allowing all employees – wherever they are – to sync up and work on documents and shared apps simultaneously, and follow colleagues and records to receive critical updates in real time.
- Rapid Solution Delivery: Cloud-based solutions are rapidly configured and updates immediately available to the entire eco system.
- Cost-effective: With no need for large server farms, extensive technical staff and operation requirements (Patch management, security, IT Audit, etc.), your team can focus on business critical solutions that expand your sales and reduce operational costs.