Eigen X is seeking a skilled .NET Developer with experience in planning, designing, and developing custom applications. Ancillary skills required to successfully deploy and enhance .NET solutions include a solid understanding of application scaling, network architectures, and information architecture/taxonomy definition. The candidate should have strong communication skills, display team participation and leadership traits, and a desire to be trained and mentor junior resources in Microsoft .NET technologies, agile development and architecture concepts.
You will work with our clients to develop business requirements, document existing processes, convert these into design documents and then configure/build the software solution within and around the .NET toolset. Excellent communication, software design and development skills required.
Responsibilities: Participate in requirements gathering activities, designing, building, testing and launching .NET solutions. Properly document and transfer knowledge regarding .NET web application solutions.
· Core technology: C#, ASP.Net, VisualStudio 2010/2012
· Database: Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle
• ASP.NET MVC
· C# WebAPI backend/C#
• SQL Server
· ASP.NET Webforms legacy websites. (Maintenance mode only, no active development)
• Telerik Kendo UI controls (Nice to have)
• Angular (Nice to have)
• ASP.NET Core (Nice to have)
Broad technical exposure to several of the following desired:
· Presentation: JQuery or equivalent, HTML 5, CSS
· Cloud platforms: Azure or AWS
· Mobile: native iOS, Android, or hybrid toolkits
· Communication: WCF, REST-ful services, JSON
· Toolkits: MVC, Entity Framework, NHibernate
· Reporting: Microsoft SSRS or any BI tools
· Big data: Hadoop, NoSQL
· Consulting Skills
Skills required include data gathering/research and analytical abilities to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address end user needs. One must also be able to logically structure and author documentation with clear focus and content. In addition, one must be able to effectively prepare and deliver information and ideas through verbal communication (meetings and presentations).
· Client Service Skills
Interaction with clients requires strong client relationship and management skills. These skills manifest themselves through interpersonal relationship skills resulting in a good working relationship with clients and the client’s perception of you as a task leader. In addition, the ability to initiate, plan, execute and control project outcomes is crucial.
Required Competencies and Characteristics
· Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
· Ability to interact with all levels within an organization from technical to executive management
· Leadership and support role capabilities
· Ability to masterfully deal with ambiguity and multi-tasking demands
· Able to develop customer relationships.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
· Keen attention to detail
· Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
· Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Education & Experience
· BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field
· 5+ years consulting or related software development experience
· Experience with Agile development approach a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Consulting background a plus
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Eigen X is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Eigen X via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Eigen X, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Eigen X. These positions are not available to be filled via staffing firms. We also do not work with H1-B's or offer sponsorships.