Seeking architect / Lead developers in MuleSoft with hands on development experience, who can lead and build the next generation integration platform.
Lead teams in building integrations between the different IT systems that supports the company's operations.
Administer API management through the MuleSoft platform to ensure scalability, performance, and recover-ability.
Owns the data integration platform to ensure that it meets current business needs, and plan for future growth
Document functional requirements
Document technical requirements
Support QA testing
MuleSoft API lifecycle development and management.
ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and Real Time API Development and enhancements
Core MuleSoft Development, Anypoint Studio, expert on Connectors, Anypoint MQ, Secured Web Services, Salesforce, OAuth, Scopes, Routers, Flows and Expectation Strategies preferred.
MuleSoft API bundling
Employ SOA design principles and best practices.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or a combination of education and experience
• MuleSoft Architect certification preferred
• 5 years of experience using MuleSoft
• 5 years of experience in software design
• Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns
• 7 years of IT experience preferred
• Experience as Lead of at least 1 large MuleSoft Implementation preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with both IT partners and business partners
• Ability to draw solutions in an easily consumable format.