The candidate needs to have good communication skills. You will work with our clients to develop business requirements, document existing processes, convert these into design documents and then configure/build the software solution within and around the Node.JS and Mongo DB environment. Excellent communication, software design and development skills required.
· Designing and developing enhancements on new and existing applications using Node. JS
· Writing re-useable, testable, and efficient code
· Managing interchange of data between servers and users
· Ensuring high performance and responsiveness of the product
· Implementing security and data protection protocols
· Collaborating with team members to create, publish, and maintain product
· Node. JS
· Mongo DB
Desired Skills (helpful but not required)
· ESRI – GIS / Geodatabase applications - www.esri.com
· Unity Platform - https://unity3d.com/
Required Competencies and Characteristics:
· Good written and oral interpersonal skills
· Ability to interact with all levels within an organization from technical to business management
· Ability to masterfully deal with ambiguity and multi-tasking demands
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
· Keen attention to detail
· Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field
Developer – 2 to 5 years consulting or related software development experience
Senior Developer – 5+ years consulting or related software development experience
Experience with Agile development approach a plus
Good verbal and written communication skills
Consulting background a plus
· This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.