The Tableau Consultant is responsible for documenting process and technology changes in an organization and expertly advising and guiding clients during identification, prioritization, analysis, and resolution of challenges adversely affecting operating performance, with emphasis on the financial close process and financial & management reporting. The Consultant continuously enhances interactions between end users, sponsors, and internal team members by actively facilitating communication, assisting with project management, including PMO reporting and status activities.
Required Competencies and Characteristics
Knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the various underlying data sources are automated where possible
- Conducts full analyses of changes impacting customers and operations and ensures impacts are accurately integrated into forecasts
- Manage intake of new reporting and analytics requests and manage through delivery.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to successfully describe and communicate issues, ability to directly interface with the customer and the ability to call and lead meetings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Strong business acumen and experience with 1-3 years experience.
- Consulting background a plus, but not required
Job Type: Full-time