Looking for a great opportunity to join one of the Philadelphia region’s fastest growing Tableau Partners? If so, your search has ended! Eigen X, a Philadelphia Business Journal Best Place to Work, is looking for a Tableau Senior Consultant to help with our growth.
The Tableau Senior Consultant is responsible for independently working with clients to solve their reporting challenges using Tableau. General activities can include conducting requirements gathering sessions, designing / developing interactive visualizations in Tableau, and communicating projects statuses and risks with key stakeholders. Strong interpersonal and management skills are important to be successful in this role, as Senior Consultants work directly with clients and junior team members to deliver high quality work product in a timely fashion.
As a Tableau Senior Consultant, you will be expected to:
- Build highly functional and intuitive visualizations using Tableau
- Work independently and interface with project team / business stakeholders
- Solve client problems through an understanding of their business and core values
- Conduct relevant research, perform data analysis, and create appropriate reports for clients
- Describe and communicate issues clearly and effectively
- Be accountable for timeliness, completion, and accuracy of deliverables
- Manage and mentor a team of junior developers
- Develop your skills through independent training, mentoring, and project experience
- Display excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 3+ years of work experience
- 1+ years working with Tableau in a corporate setting
- Familiarity with other analytics tools including Qlik, PowerBI, Birst, Domo or Looker
- Proven track record of managing workload and meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate professionally in a clear and succinct manner
- Prior work experience with a consulting firm or project-driven environment
- Proficiency in writing intermediate-level SQL code
- Knowledge of advanced analytics platforms including SAS, R or Python
- Database architecture knowledge (e.g. star schemas, entity relationships, etc.)
Eigen X is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Eigen X via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Eigen X, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Eigen X. These positions are not available to be filled via staffing firms. If you are interested in discussing staffing or search services with Eigen X, please email email@example.com.