While leading research consistently identifies Advanced Analytics as a key strategic priority for companies – it’s a problem that rarely gets solved. Today, in some companies, simple visualizations and reports are laboriously constructed just to confirm that the basic causal relationships between financial and operations data continue to hold true. In other companies, that pair their data strategy roadmap with analytics, insightful and interactive dashboards can be quickly created to deliver high quality data to the right audience at the right time. Looking at the modern data landscape however, several things are clear for both of these types of companies –
- The volume of data available to companies is exploding, with far more data available than can be practically managed manually
- New and novel data sources are coming on-line every day
- The customer data acquired and retained by a company is, and will continue to be, the focus of increased regulatory scrutiny.
- Data has already been deemed “The new business currency” driving big moves across every sector of the market.
- The proliferation and commoditization of Advanced Analytics techniques and machine learning are set to further multiply the value of well-prepared data in the next 5 years 
- Despite this fact only a fraction of companies have equipped themselves with the infrastructure required to leverage data effectively.
Therefore, any business hoping to thrive in the next decade must develop two things:
- The technical capability to transform data into an enhanced understanding of their clients, competition and market.
- A clear and consistent approach to acquiring data from existing and emerging sources.
As companies endeavor to develop these capabilities, it is critical they partner with someone that has deep domain knowledge of the technologies and tools used in their industry. Eigen X has specific experience understanding the Analytics associated with a variety of industry segments, including Life Sciences, Consumer & Industrial Products , Higher Education and Not-for-Profit, Technology, Media & Communications, and Real Estate. In each industry we have spent years focused on the areas that make a difference (addressing data governance, improving data quality, selecting the right tools, etc.) all while leveraging our partnerships with the leading companies in the Analytics space, including Tableau, Microsoft, Birst and Oracle to deliver the business outcomes our clients desire.
Our Analytics Services
- Diagnostics which help evaluate your current Analytics environment(s) and develop a roadmap for future state architecture, tool selection, and user adoption.
- Insights as a Service to allow you to focus on operational decision making while we work proactively with your key departmental and business unit leaders to help uncover trends and insights of which they weren’t even aware.
- Data Integration to extract and transform data from existing systems, including ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP, etc.), CRM platforms, custom applications and others. We are familiar with all models of integration and storage including point-to-point integration, data integration-hub, data warehouse, data lake, etc.
- Implementation and Configuration of Tableau, Birst, Microsoft and Oracle technologies with a focus on availability, performance, cost and securit
- Development of reports, dashboards, visualizations and other analytical solutions that satisfy user requirements and business decision makin