Feeling like a Marketing champ? If you're seeking the right opportunity for growth, this could be your next big opportunity! This is an opportunity to utilize your unique skill-set for a great opportunity to develop yourself within a well-recognized Salesforce Impact consulting partner.
- Technical Pardot or Marketing Automation Specialist capable of handling day to day management of the marketing platforms including: automations, drip programs, campaigns, prospects, reporting, integrations (and connectors), users, engagements, inbound/outbound notifications, monitoring, day-to-day functions and upkeep of platform components
- Ability to train users, assist in creating and documenting training materials and drive user platform adoption with best practices
- Have at least 3-5 years' experience generating diverse email marketing campaigns, analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation,
- Data collection, and analytics for tracking campaign performance and landing pages.
- Drive cross-functional marketing initiatives with Sales, Operations, and Product teams to increase provider activation, retention
- Experienced setting multi-channel campaigns
- Strong quantitative, strategic, and data visualization skills highly recommended, and working knowledge of HTML/CSS is preferred
- Understand the esoteric nature of email design, delivery and analytics and can effectively communicate this to non-technical stakeholders
- Familiar with Pardot apps like event brite, webinar and integration with salesforce
- Preferred email marketing or Pardot consultant.
Required Competencies and Characteristics
- One to five years of experience
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Degree in Marketing a plus
- Strong business acumen and experience with 3-5 years business experience.
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience with demonstrated success creating and implementing effective email campaigns using Pardot
- Experience in Marketing or Business Analysis on medium to large scale teams
If interested in applying, please provide your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.