PHILADELPHIA, PA METROPOLITAN AREA
Eigen X is a professional services firm headquartered in Radnor, PA (suburban Philadelphia, PA). Our experienced team provides business and technology consulting, solution development, and systems integration services to mid-Market and Fortune 2000 clients.
We have extensive experience partnering with our clients to achieve their organizational goals and business objectives using innovative solutions, a flexible delivery model with timely execution, and rapid resource deployment. Eigen X understands that seamless operations mean getting the right solutions and the right people at the right time. Our ability to effectively lead and execute major programs, supplement existing staff on long-term engagements, and supply surge capacity to meet time-sensitive needs provides the flexibility our clients require.
Tired of being person 38 on a 40 person team? We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic and challenging work environment on focused, agile delivery teams.
The Senior Consultant is responsible for documenting process and technology changes in an organization and expertly advising and guiding clients during identification, prioritization, analysis, and resolution of challenges adversely affecting operating performance, with emphasis on the financial close process and financial & management reporting. The Senior Consultant continuously enhances interactions between end users, sponsors, and internal team members by actively facilitating communication, assisting with project management, including PMO reporting and status activities.
Required Competencies and Characteristics
Knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- IT Strategy and Architecture Services
- Information Management
- Package/Enterprise Software Implementation
- Business Performance Improvement
- Program Management Office (PMO) Setup/Operations
- Organizational Change Management
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to successfully describe and communicate issues, ability to directly interface with the customer and the ability to call and lead meetings.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Project management certificate a plus, PMP ideal.
- Strong business acumen and experience with 2-7 years business experience.
- Consulting background a plus
If interested in applying, please provide your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.